Bonsai Black Olive
$60.00 – $80.00
- The Black Olive tree is an evergreen native to the Florida Keys, and derives its name from the black seed capsules that it develops.
- It has thick bluish-green foliage, and its branches are lined with small spines. It does not produce edible fruit.
- Keep in a brightly lit area, but out of prolonged direct sunlight. It will not thrive if its roots remain too moist, but should be watered before the soil dries completely.
- This tree is very sensitive to the cold, make sure that it is not exposed to any drafts.
* Please note: This product may not appear exactly as shown, due to variability in shape and color of the pot *
6" Bonsai, 7" Bonsai, 8" Bonsai, 8" Cascade, 10" Bonsai, 4" Grower Pot, 6" Grower Pot, 8” Grower Pot